1. You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
4. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Tedrec users.
5. You may not use the Tedrec.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Tedrec.com service.
7. You must not modify, adapt or hack Tedrec.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Tedrec.com .
8. You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Tedrec members ("Spam").
9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10. You must not, in the use of Tedrec, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Tedrec.com account. While Tedrec.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Tedrec cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Tedrec.com service at your own risk.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Tedrec.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
3. We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. The Tedrec service makes it possible to post text hosted on Tedrec to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Tedrec.com must provide a link back to Tedrec.
6. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Tedrec service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system. 2. We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.